a blog consist of everything

Monday, January 10

holiday just like a flash!


in this period(semester 1) obviously has a holidaaaaay. yeah.
but I didn't enjoy it as well. I don't know why but it was just too short, but too long. I went no where. boring all the time, texting, eating, no other activities.
after the end of examination and I've repair my score, I came to the school everyday with Winona without some reasons, just wasted our time.
I got my study-result on Thursday 30th December and I still amazed with the result :)

Friday 31st December, Aldy invited me and others to watch Gulliver's Travelers at XXI e-walk. I came there with Winona and Taffy my best of the best friends. There are Aldy, Abi, Abang, Romy, Prima, Hafizh, Indri, WInona, Taffy, and I. We enjoyed Jack Black's jokes and acts.
But sadly I spent my new year night with NO ONE, nor my family. because I was too tired, I slept. I didn't have any special thing in last 31 December like others. BUT SOMETHING JUST MADE ME UP, AWAKE AND FALLING this is random I don't know but I guess I've open my heart for the new one ;) COOL!

3rd January, Prima invited us again to join his event, FISHING! yeah after Tiara, Abang, Faiz and I fought over the rain to reach the destination (Prima's house) *lebay* Tiara, Nanda, Bos, Putri, Prima, Ale, Ridho, Givary, Joseph, Abang, Faiz, and I went to Pemancingan Widuri by two cars. we got 4 medium fishes and a little one. Prima's dad got the big one oh no-_- we asked the owner of the place to bake all the fishes, and we went to lamaru beach to EAT them yeaaaaaaah! after we were full, we went to Total's swimming pool. It was our last place. but we were tired enough for that day. we started at 07 AM, we finished at 07 PM. having so much fun with them even we have also much troubles though ;D LOVE THE DAY SO FUCKIN MUCH!

4th January, I had to observe about availability of water for Karya Ilmiah with Tiara. I went to Titis' house, Dea's house, and Nuril's house until 09 PM! the day was so damn great!

5th January, I gave a little surprise for Puspitasari Putri Damayanti, I came to Wisma pertamina with Tiara, we bought a viennetta and some candles. she was surprised! we did it! and I love the viennetta ;)


6th January, still with Tiara, in the morning, was about 10 AM, we went to MOTE's house! we destroyed his house HAHA. and Abang called us to come to e-walk because we've late for THE TOURIST. Abang and Onny were waiting for us. we met Abi there. THE MOVIE WAS AMAZINGLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Johnny Depp was great! we also met AMOYYYY there! miss her a lot ;D

and after those amazing days, I slept along the days until 10 January I have to start the bussiness over again yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment